Divorce & Family Law

Carmel, Noblesville and Westfield, Indiana: Divorce and Child Support Lawyer

  • Are you considering divorce - and think it might turn into a knock-down and prolonged fight?
  • Are you in the middle of a dispute about child custody or child support?
  • Are you looking to terminate a child support obligation?
  • Do you have questions about a guardianship petition - how to establish one or fight one?

At Stoesz & Stoesz, LLC, we have been successfully handling divorce and family law disputes throughout central Indiana for more than 20 years. The most important thing about a family law conflict is to get advice from an experienced family law attorney immediately. If you delay getting help, you run the risk of serious consequences for yourself, your finances and your children.

Stoesz & Stoesz, LLC · Westfield, Indiana
Divorce · Child Support · Custody · Visitation · Paternity · Guardianships
f317-867-1524 · E-mail

Our job as your divorce lawyer is to get you the best possible deal - both financially and in terms of your children's future. To that end, we first work with you to determine exactly what outcome you would like to see. Based on our extensive legal experience, we can tell you what expectations are achievable as opposed to impossible. We then use suitably aggressive negotiating tactics - for which we have developed a reputation among other divorce attorneys - to force as many concessions as possible from the other side. When negotiated settlement proves impossible, we are never afraid to take your case to court if that is your choice and in your best interest.

Guardianship of a Minor

Are you a grandparent or other individual concerned that your grandchild's parents are not fit to raise their child? Are you a parent whose child is the subject of a proposed guardianship that would take away some of your rights as a parent?

A guardianship is a legal tool that gives a person (called the guardian) legal right to control the personal and financial affairs of another person (called the protected person or ward). Guardianships may be established by the court for a minor or for an adult who is physically or mentally incapacitated. At Stoesz & Stoesz, we represent either the person who wants to establish the guardianship or - in the case of a guardianship for a child - the parents who are challenging the guardianship.

Contact Stoesz & Stoesz Today to Talk About Your Family Law Questions

If you are seeking a serious advocate with strong negotiation skills who will do his best to resolve a divorce or other family law dispute in your favor, contact our offices today to schedule a free and confidential consultation. We can be reached by telephone at 317-867-1524 or by using the e-mail form on our Contact Us page.